Friday, January 13, 2012

Day in Photo's


Hello everyone! Are you super happy that it is Friday today?

We all are... Because Friday's means a day of only crafts, reading, just relaxing...

We are having a very mild winter here in southern California. All we do now is enjoying it while we can because we know that it can change in... well you know.
Our home is so quiet, serene and pleasant with the winter sun shining in...
It makes me look at things... well differently...
Even the most simple things... Suddenly make me stand and Be Still...

My "simple" things...

Take a look...


















One of my favorite flowers Hydrangea's...
 I just love the strong color contrast of the white and green. And... a bracelet was born!












Have a beautiful, serene weekend!

 Hugs

  Sandy


P.s. the dried roses in the bedroom were almost dead when I bought them...
Just the way I like them.

5 comments:

Loretta said...

Hi Sandy, love love your pics and the bracelet is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Loretta

Tanja said...

Natuurlijk vind ik alle foto's mooi maar er springen er voor mij twee uit Sandy, die van de roos alleen en die van jullie samen in het zandhart. Supermooi!

En het tafeltje naast je bed vind ik ook heel erg leuk.

Fijn weekend verder
Liefs
Tanja

romance-of-roses said...

Hello Sandy, well here I am and are following you on this new blog. Photos are lovely, love the bracelet and I also like hydrangeas, my mom was very partial to them. She had all colors. I too live in Southern CA and we went up to Ventura, have you been there? Come visit me and see the pics I took. Hugs...Lu

Vintage Precious said...

Such pretty photo's! Love the new blog Sandy :)

Rita said...

Love the music on your blog!!! Ciao Rita