Monday, July 16, 2012

In Print - Romantic Homes feature


At my very first Vintage Marketplace show in Rainbow Ca. (March)
I had the privilege to meet Jacqueline deMontravel 
the editor in Chief of Romantic Homes.
She fell totally in love with the 
Butterfly mobiles* that I had displayed in my booth.
(You can read about them in this post Butterfly mobiles)



And Oh my! There it was on page 85!
While staring in total awe of my little story next to the photo...
It brought me back to a lovely visit of a truly genuine sweet person.
Thank you Romantic Homes for this delightful feature!


Sandy



Please note:

 *Even though I gave my own version of the Butterfly mobiles
Source and inspiration of these mobiles/chandeliers came from
Stef and she was inpired by April 







4 comments:

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Yeah...Sandy! I can only imagine how happy you feel being featured in Romantic Homes. You have obviously worked very hard and what a lovely pay off:)

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! and congratulations on been featured in the Summer Issue of Romantic Homes. The cupcakes look delicious. Cia Rita

Joy said...

Happy Birthday, Sandy! I'm just a few years behind you (nearing 40--I still can't believe it!).

Congratulations for being featured in Romantic Homes! ♥

Amber said...

See! I told you the 40+ club wasn't so bad! :) Happy Birthday sweet friend. I love your gifts, too!
xo, A