Friday, September 21, 2012

My sweetest Model...

So... I have been making some more accessories.
Nice long chains and only a few charms on each.
Basic, yet classic and stylish.

A little mirror, a rose cabochon, a pretty prism an added strand of pearls. I added a strand of lace too, I like to combine the dainty with the rough and tough.
Lately I also like to add a swivel clasp to change the charm from time to time.
Yes, I love versatility...



 When Keturah saw the new accessories, she immediately became my enthusiastic and most willful model.
I think she said she likes the little mirror the most...
Hmmmm I wonder why?

Thank God for little girls!





Wishing you a delightful weekend!

-XOX-
Sandy

11 comments:

Amber said...

Such a doll!! You never cease to amaze, Sandy. Have a beautiful day, A.

cestMoi Sandy said...

Thank you Amber!
The same compliment goes right back to you ;)
You inspire me!

S.

Jenna Condon said...

Aw she is so sweet! :) Absoluely beautiful

cestMoi Sandy said...

Thank you Jenna!
And you are so sweet too!
Will visit you soon - ;)

S.

Valerie Cones said...

She IS the sweetest model! What a beautiful girl!

cestMoi Sandy said...

Thanks Valerie!

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Gorgeous little model as well as the accessories!

Lisa at Shine Your Light said...

The best thing having your children model is that you capture these little moments - I love the look on her face as she's looking at the mirror! So beautiful, Sandy - that little smile, those locks of wavy hair! Lovely, as are your necklaces!

Homemade-Tanja said...

Wat is het toch een lekker grietje Sandy, ik heb geen idee hoe het is om meisjes in huis te hebben maar bij het zien van jouw kleine meisje kan ik me daar wel iets bij voorstellen.
Leuke foto's, zo spontaan!

Geniet van je weekend
Liefs
Tanja

Le Style said...

What a very gorgeous model, so sweet!
Beautiful necklaces .....

Happy Sunday!!

XO

cestMoi Sandy said...

Hello Yet and Lisa,

Thanks for your sweetest comments.
They mean so much.

S.