Thursday, February 21, 2013

You can leave your Hat on!

Hello everyone!
How are you? 
OMG... I just can not believe how fast time flies!

We are getting ready for one of the most Romantic Shows in Soutern California!
The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks!

And I found these darlings on-line - I kind of procrastinated a little and so hope that they will arrive on time!


 
 


I totally love aqua at the moment!
I do not know why but it is a color that makes me feel so happy!

So can you picture that hat with an awesome pair of western boots and a romantic skirt with lace?
Like this one maybe?






I can tell that I have a hard time posting here lately...
It is just because my mind is overflowing with things that still need to be done.
And wondering... will I manage on time?

Also we had tons of snow and that set me back a little bit!
But, I think I needed it...
So I am basically forced to take a step back... and easy does it best!

Got to go now... 
I truly need some (a lot of) icecream
with lots of chocolate!

I hope you do not mind me already wishing you a wonderful weekend!

XOX

Sandy

5 comments:

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Hello Friend
Those images are beautiful..especially the second one. Wow...good luck..nice work!

Hugs...Rita

Tanja (Homemade) said...

Hey Sandy, wat leuk om je weer even te lezen, supermooi die hoeden, vooral de kleurtjes vind ik echt zomers, ik kan me voorstellen dat je daar blij van wordt. Ga je nog foto's maken van de kleding en de hoeden?

Hier in Nederland is de sneeuw gelukkig weg maar is het wel nog heel erg koud maar ik verlang heel erg naar de lente, de warmte van de zon op mijn gezicht.

Geniet van je ijsje, lekker hoor en tot de volgende keer

Liefs
Tanja

romance-of-roses said...

Hi Dear Friend Sandy,
Just wanted to wish you a happy and prosperous weekend at The Oaks. Julie and I won't be attending this time she is in New York with her daughter to attend a wedding. The orange back yard belongs to my other daughter Judy, glad you liked it, she lives in Upland. Great hats, hope they arrive in time also. Blessings...Lu

NanaDiana said...

I hope your hats arrive on time for the show! I hope you do really well at The Oaks. Wish I could attend- xo Diana

Maria said...

I hope you hat arrives in time! I live aqua as well, it reminds me if summer :)
We have full winter here as well, tons of snow and lack if sun...
Yor pictures are alwas so beatiful and yor girls are adoreable!
I wish you a nice weekwnd too!
/maria