Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer is Here - Going to the Chapel and we're...

Yay, today it is officially summer!
I love June! June always brings to my mind... Spring, our wedding day, our honeymoon, weddings, beach, engagements, graduations, Wedding showers, and more weddings, but also Summer.
June is so amazingly Romantic!

So right before the Vintage Marketplace I received on Etsy a special request.
This special customer was preparing for her wedding and in desperate need of a Country Cowgirl Wedding dress.
Never ever ever had I made a wedding dress before!
But I felt so inspired reading her messages to me that I suddenly saw this dress in my mind coming together...

Since I had promised to post it before taking off to go to the Vintage Marketplace, I just plum ran out of time and never got around to it.

Well, today I thought it to be the perfect day to showcase my very first wedding gown. 
I loved doing it and this will only be the beginning of many more wedding gowns to follow.


Heart be Still...

And...

Breath...



We thought it to be fun to actually stage a wedding...
It was all there...

Romance...

Jitters...

Flushed cheeks...




Of course I also thought of the attire for the Brides Maid or Maid of Honor.
The Blouse, skirt and accessories all put together by "c'est Moi..."




















Here a close-up of all the lace used on the skirt for the 
Brides Maid...





 This was an extremely fun, wonderful and rewarding shoot to do...
I am very happy with the results.

Only thing missing was a Groom and...
a ring

Wishing you a beautiful, Romantic, Hot Summer...

XOX

Sandy

p.s.
Spread the news...

We are going Bridal now!
available already in our Etsy Shoppe/Boutique
 link is in the sidebar.

note: Necklace Bride is wearing was not made by me. 
Necklace Brides Maid is wearing is made by me.
 


1 comment:

romance-of-roses said...

Congratulations Sandy on making this most beautiful dress, love it and hope you sell many more. Love...Lu