Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Maxi Wrap Skirt


Romantic Long Wrap around skirt with tieres and lace - size Medium/Large - ready to ship




Romantic Long Wrap around skirt with tieres and lace - size Medium/Large - ready to ship


Romantic Long Wrap around skirt with tieres and lace - size Medium/Large - ready to ship


Romantic Long Wrap around skirt with tieres and lace - size Medium/Large - ready to ship




Romantic Long Wrap around skirt with tieres and lace - size Medium/Large - ready to ship


3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Sandy. Congratulations on the orders and on the wonderful job on the rush order bride's dress. Your description of the wrap skirt is perfect and the lace top goes perfectly with it. You do just GORGEOUS work. Sometimes I think that is how I would like to dress all the time- it is softly sweet and lovely. Blessings to you- xo Diana

The Blue Farmhouse said...

Watch out Vera Wang cause here comes Sandy!!! I can't think of what to say but Amazing, Gorgeous, Beautiful, Terrific, Inspiring, Creative, Innovative and of course Congratulations.

Hugs....Rita

romance-of-roses said...

My Dearest Sandy,
Hope you received my email telling you I had received the scarf and that I love it. Please tell Cheyenne how happy I am with it. I know you will love Texas, I was there many years ago but still remember how much we loved it. May God bless your sweet hands in making those wedding dresses. Blessings...Lu