Sunday, August 25, 2013

Not just a memory! - Memory Wire easy to make Bracelet

Hi there it is Friday again! Yay...

Not so long ago I mentioned that I really feel like Bracelets is just totally my thing!
So here is another one!
I love the ones with all the hundreds of little beads or pearls on them.
But I surely do not have the patience for it.


So, I went to Etsy again... 
And I ordered some wonderful Memory Wire 
I got my memory wire from a wonderful seller Renee from Michou Beads here is the link
She is so sweet she will even convo info and take time to explain what size and gauge you need.
And... she is fast at shipping!

I still had these Mother of Pearl little odd sizes beads/rocks.
I had them in red as well...
I had only a few of the red ones so that worked out with just using them for a little pop here or there.

I cut mine off at about 4 loops.

Here it is:




All you basically do is string 'm onto the wire. 
Do put a little loop at the ends so that, okay you guessed it. 
You do not want to loose them all right?

I made another one as well...
With pearls and some bling...
Oh, I added charms as well... 
And added a shank button here or there...
This one I cut off at 6 loops.

Here it is...


What I like the most of these...
There are no exact rules...
You can just add whatever you have left...




Hope I inspired you a little to create one of your own? 
Maybe even for this weekend...


I am going to select and edit through about 100+ bridal gown photo's I took at a Bridal Fashion show (catwalk) just last weekend.

Also...
I am working (right now as I am typing)...
on a new wedding gown myself.
I am almost finished...


Of course I will be back to share...


Blessings

Sandy



No comments: